Hello,
We have found that a large number of vendors use Paypal for billing, which is
problematic for us.  Once you spend more than $5,000 on a Paypal account you
have to link it to a checking account, which we have been unable to do with a
university account.  The person who was previously purchasing DVDs at my
library had been using her personal Paypal account, but I am now looking at
hiring someone new and am reluctant to require anyone to do that.

So, fellow university libraries, how do you handle purchases from vendors who
use Paypal?
Ursula

Ursula Scholz
Head, Access Services