Seriously folks open a 2nd account with a small amount of money, either
personal or through the University. Paypal are idiots. For over a year the
account I linked to was closed and they never noticed but
just don't like the idea of giving them access to a "real" account. Under
their rules they can go in and take money without your permission. As a
practical matter they do this to sellers not buyers but still better safe
than sorry.