From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Moshiri, Farhad
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:37 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Institutional pricing on Amazon

Recently, I have noticed different prices for the same DVD on Amazon. Home use,
non-profit, universities, etc. I was wondering how this can be controlled? Does
Amazon tells you that you cannot buy home use because you are a university? In
addition, I don't think purchasing from Amazon is a contract as opposed to
purchasing directly from the vendor and accepting their terms. Is it?

Farhad Moshiri
Audiovisual Librarian
University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway - CPO 297