Fulfillment by Amazon.  We were contacted after placing the order, but no
money ever exchanged hands.  If we opted not to comply, then the order was
never completed.

Sunshine
--
Sunshine J. Carter
Life Sciences & Electronic Resources Librarian

Phone:218-726-6693
Fax:  218-726-8019
scar...@d.umn.edu
http://www.d.umn.edu/lib/ref/scarter