To my knowledge, no MUSIC HUNTER clients have had to deal with this issue.

ALL of the various labels that we distribute know that our clients are
libraries and we have NEVER been asked who or which clients have ordered any
titles.

Sometimes we are restricted not to ship certain titles to our clients out of
the USA and even in those cases, we have NEVER been asked who, which, or
where we have shipped product.

On occasion, a couple/few Canadian university libraries have asked if they
are permitted to use certain DVDs in their classes. We asked the labels
involved and we have ALWAYS been told that there is no problem with
university library use so long as they do not charge a fee for showing that
film. We relayed that information to our clients, they purchased the product
at our maximum library discount and, to my knowledge,  there have never been
any issues since.

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552