From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:24 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] PPR for PBS

They did not have their own portal so we streamed on our own. ASP does not
carry the film I was looking for, "Makers: Women Who Make America," and my
inquiries to CollegeAnywhere went unanswered so I let it go. ASP does sell
streaming to some single titles (we bought Milgram's Obedience by itself), but
mostly they sell collections.