Hello all,

Late in responding, indeed CollegeAnywhere does exist. We've been finishing up
a major technology upgrade that is successfully in place and look forward to
expanding our not for profit consortium's services to more schools.

CollegeAnywhere provides streaming and tools for content collections from
producer/distributors including PBS, Annenberg Learner, Governors State
University and Chilmark Programs. PBS is a "curated" collection of about 425
titles that our consortium schools have selected from the available PBS titles.
We are in the process of reviewing the titles, which we typically do before the
fall semester, delayed as PBS has been going through changes on their end.

We'd be more than happy to tell you more about what CollegeAnywhere is and what
we offer. Our URL is CollegeAnywhere.org, though we also have .com and .net,
and have fixed the issue with NSI. We'll also be at National Media Market in
November, and hope to see you there.

Please feel free to contact me or our support folks if you have questions or
needs, and check out our functioning website.

Thanks,
- John

John Kahler
Executive Director
CollegeAnywhere, Inc.
john.kah...@collegeanywhere.org
phone/fax 267-702-3962 X 702
toll free 855-227-8732 X 702
www.CollegeAnywhere.org

CollegeAnywhere helps faculty teach and inspire students by providing tools and
resources that bring rich media content to teaching and learning