Benjamin Fritz:

> A patch is attached for the behavior discussed in these threads:
> http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_thread/thread/8532e7236f113ab7/0b508a50b767a1e1
> http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/browse_thread/thread/56d5debad6f5f351/44cc7eb3b4787440
>
> Also attached is an example of the output when used on the two
> attached patches. I used html_dynamic_folds on the 2html.vim patch,
> and additionally html_no_foldcolumn and html_hover_unfold on the
> syntax.txt patch.
>
> As discussed in the vim_dev thread above, it may be desirable to be
> able to do away with the foldcolumn in the html output, but it was
> hard to determine what to do to allow folds to open and close without
> it. Rather than making the javascript and markup needlessly complex, I
> just used CSS 2.0 :hover selection to open folds on hover if desired
> (though normally, only CSS 1.0 support is required, and a fallback is
> inserted for IE6).
>
> Please comment!
>
> -- Ben

I can't apply the patch cleanly unfortunately. There are conflicts.

2html.vim.diff is a patch from a version last changed on "2008 Dec 03"

But...

2html.vim in CVS was last changed on "2008 Jul 17"  (too old)
2html.vim from ftp contains a version changed on "2009 Jan 13"  (too new)

Regards
-- Dominique