On Jan 17, 5:57 am, "Dominique Pelle" <dominique.pe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I can't apply the patch cleanly unfortunately. There are conflicts.
>
> 2html.vim.diff is a patch from a version last changed on "2008 Dec 03"
>
> But...
>
> 2html.vim in CVS was last changed on "2008 Jul 17"  (too old)
> 2html.vim from ftp contains a version changed on "2009 Jan 13"  (too new)

Rats, I thought I was safe. I started editing in late December.

I have tried in the past to find the runtime files in ftp...where
would I find the latest one to update my patch?

Alternatively, I could use SVN if the runtime files are up-to-date in
there. It looks like the ones in CVS are not. I would probably prefer
this method, actually.

-- Ben