On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Tony Mechelynck
<antoine.mechely...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > On 17/01/09 09:48, Dominique Pelle wrote:
 > > Benjamin Fritz wrote
 > >
 > > > A patch is attached for the behavior discussed in
 > > > these threads:
 > > > http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_thread/thread/8532e7236f113ab7/0b508a50b767a1e1
 > > > http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/browse_thread/thread/56d5debad6f5f351/44cc7eb3b4787440
 > > >
 > > > [...]
 > >
 > > That's very nice and useful.  Thanks.
 > > One minor comment.  In syntax.txt, I read:
 > >
 > >    If you use this option, it would not be possible to
 > >    open the folds
 > >
 > > I think it should be...
 > >
 > >    If you used this option, it would not be possible to
 > >    open the folds
 > >
 > > :s/use/&d/
 > >
 > > -- Dominique
 >
 > Another possibility is:
 >
 >        If you use this version, it won't be possible to
 >        open the folds.

(s/version/option/ but this is irrelevant to the discussion.)

 > ...used...would not... makes it seem that no one would
 > ever use the option in question.

Yes, this is better, but it should be

   If you :let html_no_foldcolumn = 1 it
   won't be possible to open the folds unless
   you use :let html_hover_unfold = 1

or whatever the correct usage is. Alternatively remove
the sentence altogether and say:

   :let html_hover_unfold = 1 will use CSS 2.0 to
   allow a user to open a fold by hovering the mouse
   pointer over it. This is useful when using
   :let html_no_foldcolumn = 1.

--Antony