On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 09:16:00PM +1000, Ben Schmidt wrote:
> Yeah, this is a known limitation. We have planned out a roadmap to
> fix it, but it is quite a large job, and I don't think anybody is
> actually working on it yet. There are plenty of people interested in
> having it fixed, though, so I'm sure as soon as one of them has some
> spare time, it will happen!

_Do_ we actually have a roadmap.. really?

I recall various discussions going back and forth, but no real concrete
specifics, nor did anyone step up and say "I will write some code".

Do we actually have either of these things?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leon...@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/