* Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> [170809 10:34]:

> On Mi, 09 Aug 2017, Tim Johnson wrote:
<...>
Redundant clipboard copy here - patches follow :
VIM - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Nov 24 2016 16:42:57)
Included patches: 1-52
Extra patches: 8.0.0056
Modified by pkg-vim-maintain...@lists.alioth.debian.org
Compiled by buildd@
Huge version with GTK2-GNOME GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):

Clipboard single copy here - patches follow :
M - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Nov 24 2016 16:42:57)
Included patches: 1-52
Extra patches: 8.0.0056
Modified by pkg-vim-maintain...@lists.alioth.debian.org
Compiled by buildd@
Huge version with GTK2-GNOME GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):

> Looks pretty similar. However you did not include the patch level.
I could include ldd output for both also
--
Tim