This is my last note on this topic.
In this case, it is actually all Apples fault.  They had the HIMS drivers
working fine in IOS 5.0.  Apple broke that in 5.1 when they added the Humanware
Brailliant BI.
Since HIMS was coming out with a new braille display and a new note taker, they
gave Apple the updated drivers shortly after 5.1 came out.
Apple release 5.1.1 without doing anything about the problems they created with
5.1.

The calendar bug is 100 percent Apple's issue, not dependent on any third party.

I'm done now.
I think I'll take a long break from this list now.

TTFN,
Richard