Hi.  I tend to agree with you.  Have been in situations where all I've had is
my iPhone and I have got quite quick at doing web and email.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl