Yes, and I just did some more research and found that several folks have been
tryig to get Navigon to pay attention to this same map error since January and
also have not gotten a reply.
These others are not VoiceOver users.
I wonder if someone in Lake Jeanclia, Kentucky are told they are in Portland?

Later,
Richard

(Sent from my iPhone)