I was afraid It would be something like that but thank you very much! I'll
try it!

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to use the iPhone in an emergency

In order to move favorites in the phone app, you need to double tap the edit
button in the top right of the favorites screen. Then, to the left of each
favorite item will be a delete button, and a move button to the right of the
item. Double tap and hold the move button and then slide your finger up/down
until you have it placed where you want it.

I've added the "ICE" indication to my parents phone numbers. Whenever they
call me now, it says their name and ICE. Putting them in the Favorites area
is a good idea too.

Regards,
Wayne

On 6/26/12, Debbie Downey <debdow...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> How do you put a favorite at the top of the list? When I want to put
> something in favorites, usually I have to first make a new contact and
> then there is the option to add to favorites and it just puts it at
> the end of my list. Is there a way to move the favorite to the top of
> the list?
>
> Deb

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt