Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/28/2012 2:38 PM, Gail the U. S. Male wrote:
True, but I believe Denver is much larger than Fort Wayne.  I live in
Denver, and have relatives in Indiana, but have never been to Fort Wlayne,
but I've still had to educate some of the AT&T people here, about voiceover.
They've kind of heard of it, but have no earthly idea what it is, or what it
does.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Wonderful customer service!

I find it amazing how different store reps will have varying experiences.
The last two times I went into an AT&T store to update stuff, I was the one
teaching some of the reps about Voice over. I wonder if it depends on the
blind user population of a specific area.
Here in Fort Wayne Indiana there aren't as many blind people as other
cities, like, umm, home, where's that for me? Denver Colorado. Now, there's
a city one can call home. Anyway, I digress. I would venture a guess that
finding someone at a cell phone store who knows more about Voice Over is
more likely in Denver.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Two fish are in a tank. One looks at the other and says, "You man the guns.