From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I'd have to say that looking for classical music in Apple music is
something of a bust

I have tried experimenting with Siri and classical music that I own in my
library. It is very hit and miss. I did get it to play a whole symphony once.
Other times, it doesn't think I own stuff I do own. So I think it's just a
matter that Siri doesn't get the names of the conductors composers artist
whoever. It's much better with pop

Sent from my iPhone