Please email accessibil...@apple.com with a message saying you are having this
issue, and all the detail about your device and keyboard you can think of. In
the meantime, some users report success turning VoiceOver off, typing, then
turning it back on. I realize that's not a good solution, but it may be
something until Apple fixes this one.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com