From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tatiana Nisioti
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iMessages

Thank you so much for clarifying, Sieghard! Are you 100% sure one can use also one's
cellular data in order to send iMessages? Cause I thought what Marie has said to be the
only way for exchanging such messages. If so, many thanks again! See, I can only use my
c.d. for iMessages, since WiFi has been disabled on my "oldie" 4S....(sigh).
By the way, I must take the opportunity to thank moderator(s) for creating this
list, and for accepting my request to be a member.

Cheers,
Tatiana from Athens