Hi,

I haven't given up on it yet. I do want it to work because of its extra
features, like being able to read what you have written without having to
dispiss the keyboard.

I am on the MBraille email list and have made Harry aware of the spellcheck
feature not working in the thirdparty keyboard and the three fingger swipe
right never dismissing the keyboard, but I have not received a helpbul reply
from him. For me the issue of not being able to dismiss the keyboard has
existed ever since the thirdparty keyboard became an option and has never been
resolved.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next update makes the app actually
usable.

Cheers,
Brett.

Sent from Brett's iPhone