When I create a new playlist in iTunes I have a hard time getting back to my
list of songs. What am I suppose to do to get back?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl LeFurgey" <clefur...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 8:11 AM
Subject: Weird itunes mystery.

Hi, everyone.
First, before I get into what's going on, let me say that i'm using an
ipod touch fifth gen, and that my computer is running windows xp and
Itunes 11.4.
Yes, I know, my OS is ancient, please don't tell me that.
Now, on to the mystery.
About a month ago, I downloaded an AudioBoom update, didn't like it,
and tried to go back to the previous version.
Unfortunately, I didn't have the right version on my computer, so I
restored my ipod from an icloud backup in order to get my previous app
back.
The restore worked, eventually. The first few times it kept saying it
couldn't copy some of my apps because they weren't available, but I
was eventually able to complete a restore.
I import all of my music from cds, using itunes to sync it to my ipod.
Because of the restore, my music wasn't coppied over.
So I tried to sync my ipod to get my music back, only to be told that
my ipod couldn't be used because it required a newer version of
itunes.
Now, for the mystery. My iphone 5, which is running the exact same
version of IOS as my ipod (when this started it was 9.3.1, and still
happens with 9.3.2), will sync just fine.
i've tried everything I can think of to get this working, with no
success. I even downloaded the IPSW file for IOS9.3.1, put my ipod
into recovery mode and restored with that, no luck.
Now, there is a newer version of itunes that'll work on xp, but I
don't like itunes 12, and because my phone will still sync fine, see
no real reason to update.
Has anyone had this kind of thing happen to them? If so, what can I do
to get my music back onto my ipod? I've even tried various wifi file
sharing apps, but they all just keep the files inside themselves,
since apple won't allow us to copy music to the ipod's internal
library without itunes.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions, this is super frustrating.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com