Hi, Mark.

You're right, you can seriously screw up your computer if you go
messing around in the registry and don't know what you're doing. So
no, it's not something I feel comfortable trying.
Litterally all I want to do is copy my existing music library to my
ipod, I hardly ever even make changes to said music library. If there
was a way to copy the exact music from my iphone to my ipod I'd do it,
like yesterday.