Hi. Maybe i'm being sarcastic about it because i'm so stupid i don't understand
the instructions given and if so this entire thing is simply my fault and i
will then try my very best to shut up in this matter and not say another word.
And please believe me when i say that this isn't in the least bit ironic or
sarcastic. I have been given help and i'm too dumb to understand your help and
i am truly ashamed of myself and deserve all the flaming i'll get.
/Krister

Skickat från min iPhone