Hi there,Sieghard

Thank you for letting me know this. I was wondering if she had given me
incorrect information. So I did more research into it. It wasn't easy to find,
honestly. But I did discover he was incorrect.
I am at a loss as to what to do. I really don't want to devices. I mean, that
does seem kind of silly. I know why people do it, and I know why I want to do
it. But I don't really have the money to put in to buying a brand-new iPod, and
they do have refurbished one. That was supposed to be, they do not have
refurbished ones. I just want to be able to enjoy my shows and stuff, without
having a lot of distractions. But then when I worry I'm not getting my texts or
things of that nature, I get concerned and I am missing important things.
Sometimes I am, and sometimes I'm not. I wish I had purchased an iPhone with
more memory. But I can't upgrade for a while now. Mine only has 16 gigs, but it
looks more like I only have about 11 gigs every level. I think the last time I
looked I had a little over five gigs of space. So that is hard to work with. I
would like to put audiobooks, and some music, and some other stuff on my phone.
But I haven't used iTunes in a long time, and I am not fond of it. When I did
use it, I hated it! But I know I am not the only one that feels this way. So
maybe I will use dropbox after all, at least as much as I can. Well I
appreciate you and the list listening to me ramble. I just needed to get this
stuff said. I guess I will stick with just my iPhone for now. Maybe I could
take some applications off of it that I really don't use, and that might give
me more space. I don't know.

Thank you so much!

Terri

Sent from my iPhone