Hi Terri,

She gave you wrong information, they said in the keynote when iOS 10 was
introduced that the only iPod that can run iOS 10 is the iPod sixth generation.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Terri Stimmel
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 8:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Questions regarding the IPod

Hello everybody,

Someone suggested that I look on the Apple website, to see if I could find a
refurbished model. For either the fifth generation, or the sixth generation. So
I did this. When I couldn't find anything, I decided to call Apple. I spoke
with a very nice lady who told me that they had not had any refurbished models
for at least a couple of months now.

I asked her if you knew whether or not the fifth generation would support iOS
10. She said that it would.
So now I am rather confused why summer you feel that it won't. Where have you
read this, or heard this? Why would that lady be wrong?
I'm not saying she is or isn't, it's just something I'm curious about. I want
to learn more about this, so I understand this. Thank you so much!

Terri

Sent from my iPhone