Hello everyone who has contacted me, regarding my iPod touch questions.

I really appreciate it. I know I should probably buy the latest iPod. But the
money just isn't there right now. Plus I don't need it to do everything.
I also realize that I could put stuff on my phone, and listen to it that way.
But I honestly don't have a lot of space left on my phone. It is a 16 gig model
and I think it have about five gigs of space left. I know I could put it on
disturb also.
However, I don't really want to do that, because I get some important texts and
calls during the day. So I wouldn't want to miss those, because the
 Phone was on do not disturb. So this is why I have decided to go with this
generation iPod.

Long as I am able to do what I want with it, and that is fine with me. Now here
is my question. If my application such as, Spotify, tuna in, 50 radio Pro, and
maybe a couple others I can't think of at the moment, I have updates, when I
likely still be able to get these updates? That is my biggest concern! I would
really appreciated if anyone could answer that for me. I don't mind if I cannot
upgrade past nine. I don't see why that would matter to me, unless it got to a
point where I could not do my update for my application. Then that would
definitely be a problem. Thank you for all the help so far. It really does mean
a lot to me. Sorry this message is a little sloppy. I am using dictation. I
have never learned how to correct my mistakes, when using dictation.

Have a great day!

TerriSent from my iPhone