From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shawn Krasniuk
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VoiceOver volume problem

Hi Kate. This is new in Roger. What you're describing is a new feature called
live mode which behaves the way you described. It can be turned off in settings
or find the settings button and flick right. Double tap on that and Roger will
behave the way it did before the update. I like it on but I can see where it
can get annoying especially in groups.

Shawn

Sent From My White MacBook

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk