Check out iBlindTech.com democast on apps and folders. It's very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
goshawk on horseback
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 6.0 and Voice Over

I really don't know how, as I have found it far from accessible, and it has
just about driven me screaming mad! I have had wrong apps being moved in to
folders, or right apps being moved on to another page, resulting in the loss
of an app on that page. and that's supposed to be accessible?
not in my book it ain't!

Simon