I don't know if Apple is the most profitable company in the world. Maybe they
are. And market sure in the long run is not totally irrelevant. But divorced
from profit, marketshare is a relevant. And so much of the android fan base out
there seems to think that marketshare trumps all and the profitability is a
relevant. They're always these fans of my articles out there trumpeting the end
of Apple. And it hasn't happened yet. As long as Apple can keep Bies happy and
keep growing the base to the extent that it needs to order to keep its profits
up there and it's stock price up there, it will do great. And it really doesn't
matter in terms of marketshare worldwide, how much that is. That's all I'm
saying. Obviously, if you're trying to sell a product and nobody wants to buy
it, you're done. But the issue here between android and Apple has always been
market share. The android fan voice say, look how small apples worldwide market
share is. But it doesn't matter, as long as the people who like apple keep
buying it and making apple big bunches of money, and as long as there are new
people coming into the system who think Apple's products are worth the high
prices they charge. That means Apple App Store profits are up, developers are
happy, and life goes on. In that sense, marketshare is not relevant.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone