Hi,
How do you get all the emergency information to show up on your screen when it
is locked do you have to have a password of my information is shown in the
Health app, but it is never found on my locked screen is there a way to have it
show up that way?
Thank you very much for your help.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.