I am running an iPhone 6 Plus and the most recent version of IOS. Just before
the last update, I began to get concerned about my phone's battery. The phone
began to feel less responsive, and I did have one occurrence of unexpected
shutdown. Using a ride-hailing app and Apple Maps for a half-hour trip can take
the battery from 100 percent to 72 percent or less. I close both apps when the
trip is complete. When I'm at church, I turn the phone off completely, only to
find when I power up the phone a couple of hours later that the battery has
lost substantially more charge. I have made an appointment with the Apple store
to get a replacement battery, but they couldn't give me a date until late March
or April.
I hope I can keep the phone working until then. It may mean I don't use SEEING
AI as much as I would like, and I may have to do my reading with another
device. I have already turned off push notifications from several apps.
Are others encountering this long wait time?

Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.com