From: Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:20 AM
To: VIPhone Mailing List
Subject: Re: Getting iPhone battery replaced

Hi Kathy,

I've heard that the wait time is long. I would go into Background App
Refresh settings and turn off any apps that you don't want to work in the
background. Also, go to location Services and turn off apps that don't need
to know your location. Make sure the ones that do only use it when you're
using the app, except weather apps. Check Battery settings to see if any
apps are using a lot of battery, and if so, remove them from the app
switcher when you're done using them. You could also use low power mode at
least some of the time.

I hope these suggestions help.

Best,
Anna