Hi Kathy,

I've heard that the wait time is long. I would go into Background App Refresh
settings and turn off any apps that you don't want to work in the background.
Also, go to location Services and turn off apps that don't need to know your
location. Make sure the ones that do only use it when you're using the app,
except weather apps. Check Battery settings to see if any apps are using a lot
of battery, and if so, remove them from the app switcher when you're done using
them. You could also use low power mode at least some of the time.

I hope these suggestions help.

Best,
Anna