Hi Don,
Who did you contact to send your phone in and how did the process work?
Mr. Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Getting iPhone battery replaced

I got the battery replaced on my iPhone 6 last week.  The process was
wonderful.  I had the phone with the new battery in my hands less than 48 hours
after I took it to the UPS store.  The nearest Apple store is approximately 85
miles from my residence, so taking it to the Apple store wasn't feasible.  The
thing I also want to mention is that the shipping charge wound up being only
$3.90 each way.  I paid it up front when I paid for the battery replacement.

Don Roberts