Hello All.

I like US English on my phone rather than Daniel.  So when I switch the phone
on, it is always defaulting to Daniel rather than Samantha.  Does any one know
how to get it to always to stay on Samantha?  When I set the phone up after
having to do a clean install as Voice Over would not come on yesterday, I chose
English rather than British English.

Thanks for your help.

Kawal.