hay Sandy what is a bluetooth beacon and where do you get them?   a nosey Janet

From: 'Sandy Tomkins' via VIPhone
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 10:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: where am I

I am thinking, this might be a case for a Bluetooth beacon? They are more
accurate than GPS.
Sandy

Sent from The dark side of the moon

On 12 Apr 2018, at 18:22, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com> wrote:

  Donald,
  Test Siri when you are outside in front of your house.
  GPS accuracy goes down as soon as you go into a building.
  But, remember, all GPS accuracy is dependent on a lot of factors and I would
not trust it for pinpoint locations, but it can be very good within 50 feet or
so if all is well.
  JMO,
  Richard