unfortunately, given some "features" of my psyche, some kinds of humor are not
comprehended. :( it's part and parcel of being on the asperger's spectrum. It's
also probably why it is that I am so good at technology related items.

anyway, on the technical end of things, the nearest thing I can figure on the
daily (and always inside the same 2 hour window) is that I am seeing a
reflection of signal off an aircraft in the aircraft control corridor that
exists from here to california. in any case, it makes for an interesting math
problem. :)

-eric