You might also want to try doing a hard reset. I'm not sure if that's what it's
called, exactly, but I'm talking about the reset where you hold down the power
and home buttons for 10 seconds. I'm not sure how to do it on a newer phone,
though. It doesn't reset any of your settings or get rid of any of your apps or
anything like that--it's just something else you can try if restarting the
phone didn't work.

Thanks,
Ari