From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Unable to do anything with my iPhone. I am not sure what the
problem is!

Cris, I don't know if this will help, but this is what we did with our ipad
when we didn't have anyone hear to get the ipad going. When we got our ipad
about a year ago I tripple tapped the home button on the ipad and it began
talking. I don't know if this will work with the phone, and if nothing else as
worked yet, maybe you could give it a try. Another thought, you might want to
install itunes on your computer, if you don't already have it installed, hook
your phone up to your computer and see what you could do to get your phone
going. You probably have a solution by now with listers that have responded to
you, but I hope you could find a solution soon, and let us know how you like
your new phone.