From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tali
Sarnetzky
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 8:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: the right hear app

Hi everyone.

I presented your questions to my friends at Right Hear.
As Siegert said, the recording and labelling of places works when you get a GPS
accuracy of under eight meters, which means it works best outside, in the
Outdoors mode of the app. This can be useful when you learn a new route and
need to label certain spots. You can record any text you wish, such as info
about intersections you need to cross, the locations of bus stops, etc.

At the moment, the app works with a specific type of beacon, so it is best to
purchase such beacons through the company. My friend told me a few beterans in
the States have already done this to lable spots in their own house or
workplace. There is a plan to offer support for more kinds of beacons in the
near future, so it is just a matter of time.
When you purchase beacons, you work through a website to enter the info you
want and they are working all the time to make sure this part of the website is
accessible as well.

In a couple of weeks, they are going to have a few webinars of questions and
answers. I will post the dates and links as soon as I can. And as I have said
before, they love hearing suggestions and getting feedback. From day one they
have had the user's experience in first priority and that's why I love working
with them.

Cheers,
Tali

--