Thanks, Ed. It seems rather strange that voiceover would lose focus in this
Apple app. I will try that double tap thing when I get home and have access to
my relevant information about my bank account. How very odd that you would have
to do at work around. I hope you reported it to Apple accessibility. If I
actually get it to work, using that method that you said were you just double
tap on something doesn’t have focus I will definitely be reporting to Apple
accessibility.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone