course then there is using it to dismiss notifications, hoping very soon it
goes back to dismissing itself like before 13. Just so glad we have options!

Reggie Alvarado

> On Dec 19, 2019, at 11:07 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

It’s not done in any corner of the screen and in fact it’s probably one of the
most forgiving gestures because you can do it just about any which way as long
as you move 2 fingers across the screen in a zigzag or Z-shaped sort of way.
Start left to right, right to left, up and down, down and up, it all works.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of regina
alvarado
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: notifications repeating

The scrub gesture is done in the left corner of the screen. It is a three line
movement back and forth. I have done it successfully only about 4 times. That
is why I changed the scrub to another gesture which we can do in 13.3. I now
tap with 3 fingers 3 times and the scrub is done and the notification is gone.
Works beautifully with the new gesture, but I sure couldn't do it with the
gesture Apple gave it.

Reggie Alvarado