You probably can trade up your eight.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 6:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The iPhone Special Edition 2020 or whatever it wil be called from
apple Insider

I'm just glad to know that it is coming out, and will still have a home button.
 I will probably get it in the 256 gig model.  Even though I just got my iPhone
8 last year, should I ditch my iPhone 8 for this new iPhone?

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9sJp4CDm%2BXTpazbwBzZ1aCW%3D%2B-xTXLV_8ci5pEJpBVuPg%40mail.gmail.com.