That is true about the contract, but the service and coverage are good so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 11:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The iPhone Special Edition 2020 or whatever it wil be called from
apple Insider

Carolyn,

You didn't in fact get your iPhone 11 for $648, maybe that is what you paid but
in addition to that you are probably locked into a more expensive contract for
2 years. If the new iPhone SE costs $399 for a 64 GB model then that is what
you would pay if you buy it unlocked from Apple and you can take it to any
carrier and possibly get a decent monthly plan for $30 or $35, I am almost
certain you pay more than that.