Hi,
I had the same issue, but since I've already resolved it, I can't send anything
to Apple.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Cristóbal Muñoz
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 11:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Moderate and minor bugs plus Accessibility improvements from
Applevis.com

As I mentioned previously, in my case, I did restart the phone to get rid of
whatever funkiness was still going on after disabling the screen recognition
feature. This was the only way I could get the apps working as before.
It looks like I'm not the only one dealing with the really annoying VO element
bug either.
https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/severe-voiceover-bug-when-navigating-html-content
I reached out to Apple accessibility regarding the same. They requested I
provide a screen recording as well as system log of the event. Which I did.
Same issue. When trying to upload both items to my Google Drive so I could
share it with them, VO got stuck after selecting Drive in the sharesheet. I
needed my sighted wife's help to complete the process both times. She said that
it looked like VO was getting stuck no matter how much I flicked and swiped.
Goes without saying, if others are experiencing the same issue. Reach out to
Apple to let them know. This is proving to be a rather annoying and disruptive
bug.

Cristóbal