From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
jasmine.kot...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Moderate and minor bugs plus Accessibility improvements from
Applevis.com

My issue was that after turning the voiceover recognition, and everything that
goes with it, on, it was not easy to navigate my phone, such as messages or
Whatsapp. I even had a hard time turning things on and off in settings. I
finally got Voiceover recognition off and restarted my phone, and it seems to
be fine.