Thanks, Gordon. I saw your post about the VO lag workaround. I've not noticed
any lag with VO and iOS 14 but based on today's adventures, I won't be
surprised if I do. I'm very lucky and thankful I got my phone and settings back.

Alan

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gordon
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 12:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone SE 2020 successfully recovered and restored

Glad to hear that you got everything back. I had something similar back in 2017
and I wasn't as lucky as you were. But fortunately T-mobile did a warranty
exchange and I was only down for one day. But I definitely know how that feels.
I posted here on the group about how to help with the VO lag a little.