From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 7:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone SE 2020 successfully recovered and restored

Certainly a valid point if you are not bilingual and deal, for example, with
emails in a different language. I still have a number of friends and some
family in Germany and find it quite convenient when I get an email and
Voiceover automatically reads it to me in German. I have never found this to
cause issues or any slow-down.