From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kelly
Pierce
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 11:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Care+ or other insurance products.

Apple Care Plus is too limiting. I used the insurance plan from my cell phone
company. It covers theft as well as faults with the device and any accidental
damage. It also offers an upgrade to the new iPhone version each year.

Kelly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOQRLb9L1sExr%2BY5QczScdtJ5uTHmyD%3D8hfwDjqRYrfn%2BDqo7g%40mail.gmail.com.